The evenings practice
Every session will follow the same structure.
- Ringing the bell of mindfulness, then we will settle in to the present moment
- Introductions and check in how your mind, heart and bodies are doing, what is your internal weather.
- Guided meditation (focus of attention for the silent meditation, can be breathing or body scan)
- Reading from Buddhist or mindfulness teaching. At the moment we are reading "Radical Accaptance by Tara Brach. A book about healing the inner critic and awakening to self compassion.
- Practice of mindful speaking and listening, in sharing our experiences about the meditation.
- Guided compassion meditation, loving-kindness.
- Generosity practice
- Dedicate the merit of the practice and end of the evening.
We will be sitting on chairs, but please feel free to bring a cushion or meditation stool if you like.